среда, 5 октября 2011 г.

bass box carpet::Had been quite a awhile since ive updated this bass box carpet

bass box carpet

bass box carpet

bass box carpet

bass box carpet::Had been quite a awhile since ive updated this.
Well not much has changed with the car since the last update, ive just been working on making the car mint this year because im going back to uni soon so the car will only be used on the weekends.
I also tinted my rear lights all red with tint spray but then realised my indicators and reverse light was pink!
I have also re made my custom door pods, this time i went for a simpler design and one that didnt stick out as much as the previous ones!
I have uprated the headlights with a uprated wiring loom i made my self and now the light is much better!
I also bought my self a polishing kit and have been going mad at polishing bits around the car!
Anyways enough of the talking time for some pics: the rims after giving them a clean, you can see where the lacquer has started to peel very badly!
Front big bumper still needs smoothing properly!
My new door pods, this time i covered them with bass box carpet, came out really good and the sound quality has improved.
Thats all for now, will update when ive done more work on the rims!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий